


Products (according to catalogue):
Face
Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
Eyes
NARS eyeshadow in Etrusque
Sephora Collection Moonshadow Trio in Glamoflage
Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes in White 4L
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes in Silver 8L
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes in Purple 11L
Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
Lips
Guerlain Rouge G Lipstick in Gabrielle 60
I thought the colors were really pretty, and it was at least a little more interesting than the other looks in the catalogue. They really fell flat for me this year, they were entirely too simple (for my taste, at least). So anyway, I recreated this look but I didn't want to copy it identically. I wanted to change the shape a bit to fit my eye better, because people have different eye shapes and the shape of an eyeshadow look may look good on one person, but not another. So I tweaked the shape just a little bit so that it looked better on me - if it was as straight as the photo, it would make my eyes look droopy. So I curved it up a little bit. Also, I did this look with false lashes and without. She looks like she's wearing short, thick lashes. I don't have any false lashes like that but I decided to throw a pair on anyway just to see how it looked. (I have awful lighting in my room, so I have to use my SUPER bright flourescent light that washes out almost all color - so my look looks very pale in comparison to the magazine. But I promise, it's much more rich in color in person.)

^Without lashes.

^With lashes.

Products:
Face
Revlon Photoready liquid foundation in 005 Natural Beige
Coralista Blush by Benefit
Eyes
UDPP in Sin
Brushed Metal-X Cream Shadow in Gold Spice by MAC
Honey by Urban Decay on lid
Walnut Bronze by NYX above crease
Champagne by NYX on browbone
Vanilla by MAC on browbone
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk on corner of eye
NYX Pearl Eyeshadow in White Pearl on top of Milk
Makeup Forever #92 on lower lashline
L'Oreal HIP Cream Liner in Black on upper lashline
Stila Kajal in Onyx
Buxom Lash Mascara
Ardel 134 false lashes
Lips
Ever Hip lipstick by MAC
Giza lipgloss by NARS
Maybe if I scour through another time, I'll find some more inspiration in the catalogue. I liked doing this look, it was really easy and a lot of fun. Enjoy!
Wow, I actually like your version better than the catalog's. Looks amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :]
ReplyDeleteI'm in agreement with Annamax - yours looks better than the model's! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you!! :]
ReplyDeleteyou are so talented! http://www.thiswasforever.com
ReplyDelete