Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Party like a Rockstar

This one was kind of spur of the moment. Definitely not one of my favorites, but I really liked the color of the flakes so I decided it was at least worth putting up. I wanted a reason to use my coral colored cosmetic flakes, and I ended up pairing it with black and gold. This might be good for Halloween if you're dressing up as a rockstar, or maybe even a gold witch or something.





Products:
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
Carbon by MAC on lid & up temple
Wedge by MAC blended in crease
Vanilla by MAC on browbone
Samoa Silk by MAC on browbone
Muchness by Urban Decay (AiW palette) in inner corner
Goldilux (wet) by Sugarpill on lower lashline
"It's So Easy" cosmetic flakes from Sally's Beauty Supply (they don't have names but they look coral colored)
Ardel 134 false eyelashes
Stila Kajal in Onyx
Buxom Lash mascara



Like I said, not one of my favorites, but I figured I'd show you anyway. :]

2 comments:

  1. Great look and I think the gold pencil is totally gorgeous - I love pretty much any sort of metallic silver or gold so this really appeals to me! :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The gold is actually a loose eyeshadow used wet & with an angled brush.

    ReplyDelete