Monday, October 25, 2010

Flying Sparrows

Today, I decided to mess around with some of the Sugarpill samples that Annamax sent me. The colors are so beautiful when used wet, especially Darling.
I didn't really have any plan or idea for this look, it just kind of fell together. My boyfriend told me that it reminded him of a sparrow, and he was totally spot on. I guess I have a thing for sparrows... I have two large sparrows tattooed across my upper back. I'm really drawn to them for some reason, even unconciously I guess. :]





Products:
Bare Study Paint Pot from MAC
Darling (wet) from Sugarpill on lid
Stella (dry & wet) from Sugarpill in crease
Paperdoll (wet) from Sugarpill on lower lashline
Tiara (wet) from Sugarpill in inner corner
Vanilla pigment by MAC on browbone
Stila Kajal in Onyx in waterline
Buxom Lash mascara




I seem to have a pattern of doing looks with dramatic cut creases... I gotta break that habit!

You may notice a bit of distortion on my upper eye near my eyebrow in the bottom picture. That's a scar from when I used to have my eyebrow pierced. It got a bad infection and I had to take it out, leaving a nasty scar. It's nowhere near as bad as it used to be, but it'll definitely be there forever... oh well! ;]

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like how you winged out the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! The colours are beautiful and work really well together - I'm gonna try a more subtle version of this look using the same colours (I'd never be able to manage those winged out lines, my hand just isn't steady enough!)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The lines weren't too hard, I have some of the least steady hands in the world - I have no doubt you'll do great. :]

    ReplyDelete