It also strangely came out looking more like a fortune teller than a magical being of any sort. I guess that works! Hahah. Whatever suits your costume, I suppose. (Upon further review, I realized it was a perfect look for Nyx, the Goddess of Night. Perfect!!!)
Even though I totally failed at life, I did at least like the way my eyes came out. So I salvaged a few pictures of that so I could share!



Products:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
Delft Paint Pot by MAC
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
Prussian by MAC on lid
Blue Bird by BFTE along lashline
Carbon by MAC in crease
Afterparty by Sugarpill in Crease
Vex by MAC on browbone
Tiara (wet) by Sugarpill on lower lashline
"It's So Easy" cosmetic flakes from Sally's Beauty Supply (they don't have names but one is silver and the other is a translucent/opal color)
Duo Lash Adhesive (for flakes and false lashes)
Ardell 134 false eyelashes
Stila Kajal in Onyx
Buxom Lash mascara
Maybe it wasn't a total fail whale, but I felt totally disappointed in myself. I guess we all have those days where our creativity doesn't come out physically the way it looks in our heads. It happens! I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully I'll come up with something much better. :]
WHAT THE EFF this is freaking gorgeous. Seriously. Props.
ReplyDelete