So I won some Sugarpill samples, a Fyrinnae eyeshadow, and a pendant from her Etsy store!
I got my package yesterday, and of course I dove right into it.

Of course our addresses are blurred out. I blurred out her last name as well just in case!

I loved this, it was too adorable. :]



All of these shades were new to me except for Goldilux. I absolutely LOVE that color so hey, it does't hurt to have a little extra!
Swatches:




I didn't swatch Goldilux because I already have photos of swatches of that.

This is my very first Fyrinnae color! I was so excited about that.
Swatch:

It's GORGEOUS!!!
Last but not least, the pendant. I had my choice of any bubble pendant from her store, and I really loved this one. I just think it's so pretty, and definitely my style.


I can't wait to find a chain so I can wear this!
I just want to thank Anna again for her generosity. :]
She's awesome, you should definitely go check her out and follow her blog!
Yay! I'm so glad you like everything! ^-^
ReplyDelete