Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in eleven million years. I've been unbelieveably busy, I've barely even had time to eat anything! But, things are beginning to go really good in my life (fucking FINALLY! hahah) and I'm excited to share some news with you!

I recently started school to become a licensed Esthitician. The schedule is insane (38 hours a week... that's like a full time job!), but I'm absolutely positively LOVING every second of it. I couldn't be happier. It's amazing and I don't ever want it to end. I never thought I'd say that about school, but I really love it so much. It rocks. :]
I also recently moved. It was extremely unexpected, so I didn't know we were going to move beforehand. I had just as much notice as you guys, haha. So I haven't had internet in a little over a week. It's really sick how much we depend on the internet. I feel like I've missed SO much just going without it for a week. It sucked!
I also got a new job, and I'm totally excited for it! You guys are gonna love it... I got a job at LUSH! How exciting is that?! I start tomorrow and right now I'm only seasonal, but my manager said she'll roll 5 seasonal employees onto permanent staff. I'm hoping I'm one of the five. I can't wait!

So I apologize for the lack of updates, I haven't been able to at all. Hopefully I'll be able to update with some more fun makeup stuff soon, and even some stuff I learn in school. I'll need a little bit to get adjusted to my new full time schedule of school and work, but hopefully once I get everything balanced, I'll be back into the swing of things.

Thanks for being patient! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment