Gah, I know I know I know.
I'm still MIA. I've just been so busy!
School is still amazing and working at LUSH is so much fun. I absolutely love it! The discount doesn't hurt either ;) I've been spending half my paycheck back at the store! I wish I could take pictures in the store so that I could share with you, but we're not allowed. Customers aren't, either. But I've been learning SO much and I promise I'll have some Lush posts coming up, that are gonna be filled with everything I've learned (which is A LOT).
I'm awaiting a package from Sugarpill so I'll also be sharing swatches of my goodies as well.
And I'm gonna try to find some time to play with makeup and share some looks with you guys! Being so busy with work, school, homework, I barely have time to eat/sleep/shower, let alone play with makeup. It's sad, but it's a passion of mine so I'm gonna try to carve out some more time for makeup and this blog.
Hope everyone is doing well!
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment