I didn't get my hands on the package until really late at night so first thing the next day, I started playing. It felt so good to play with makeup again! It's been forever, with how busy I've been with school and work. I hope I'll be able to make more time to do this again.
Anyway, here's what I came up with:



Products:
UDPP
Love+ on the lid
Flamepoint in the crease
Butter Cupcake on the browbone
Poison Plum on lower lashline
Stila Kajal in Onyx on waterline & upper lashline
Last Blash Fusion mascara
Ardel 134 false lashes
Urban Decay Rocks rhinestones
I can't wait to combine these colors with the other Sugarpill colors I have in my collection.
Interested in Sugarpill cosmetics? Find them here.
WOAHHHH HOLY CRAP. This is amazing. I am always so impressed with your looks, but this one might be my favorite! I really love the Burning Heart palette too, I need to use it more.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I hope I can ever create something like this. I'm going to do Vakopleiding Visagie in January. xxx
ReplyDeleteIt was actually very easy, and I'm sure you can create it! Just keep practicing, that's how anyone gains skill. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is really gorgeous and vibrant :) I love Sugarpill!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Me too! ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! Love the colors
ReplyDelete