I decided to do an Egyptian look, for a Pharaoh or a Cleopatra or whatever you want. I only did one eye because I was tired and ready to take a shower, but it gives the general idae of what I was going for. If I were to do this for a Halloween look, I'd make the face really golden and bronzey, with heavy contour.
Anyway, on to the eyeball of doom.

UDPP
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk on lid
NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean in crease
MAC Brushed Metal-X Cream Shadow in Gold Spice on browbone
Grape by BFTE wet on lid
Carbon by MAC in crease
Goldilux by Sugarpill wet on browbone
L'Oreal HIP gel liner in Black
Stila Kajal in Onyx in waterline
MAC Zoomlash Mascara
WOW. This is STUNNING!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about being a Pokemon for Halloween..not like literally, as in I'm not gonna wear a mask or anything, but like a cute version. I still can't decide which one to do but I was also thinking of posting some looks corresponding with the ones I had in mind :P
Thank you!! Yeah that would be totally awesome :] especially when there's so many to choose from!
ReplyDelete