Monday, October 11, 2010

Under the Sea

Here goes another Halloween practice round. This time, I'm a mermaid. I really wish I had some rhinestones and false lashes, 'cause it would be about eleven million times better if I did. I may not be able to tell you the exact placement of every product, because a lot of the products were placed based on tweaks and shading, but I'll try my best!





Eyes:
(Both)
Bare Study Paint Pot from MAC
Lemon Chiffon Shadestick from MAC
Stila Kajal in Onyx
Buxom Lash mascara
(Blue eye)
Blue Bird from BFTE (wet) on lid & lower lashline
Tiara from Sugarpill (wet) on lower lashline
Afterparty from Sugarpill blended in crease, under eye, & side of nose
Whisper from BFTE on browbone, over eyebrow, & above eyebrow
Steamy from MAC in inner corner
Prussian from MAC in outer corner
(Green eye)
Green Apple from BFTE (wet) on lid & lower lashline
Tiara from Sugarpill (wet) on lower lashline
Midori from Sugarpill blended in crease, under eye & side of nose
Whisper from BFTE on browbone, over eyebrow, & above eyebrow
Steamy from MAC in inner corner
Greensmoke from MAC in outer corner

Forehead:
Illusion from BFTE (wet)
Grape from BFTE (wet)
Tiara from Sugarpill (wet)

Temples:
Makeup Forever #92
Midori from Sugarpill
Afterparty from Sugarpill
Tiara from Sugarpill (dry)

Face:
Revlon Photoready foundation
Nancy Rocks! from Toki Doki
Makeup Forever #92
Vanilla pigment from MAC
Naked pigment from MAC

Lips:
Violetta lipstick from MAC
Vanilla pigment from MAC
Like Venus Dazzleglass from MAC



I threw on some pearl earrings for good measure... hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment