Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sugarpill Cosmetics

I recieved my second package from Sugarpill yesterday! I fell in love with them the first time I ordered from them, so I decided to order again. Needless to say, I fell in love all over again.

This time, I ordered Afterparty pressed eyeshadow and Goldilux loose eyeshadow. Like the others, these colors don't disappoint. They're soft, pigmented, and absoutely beautiful. I feel like I'm going to end up buying my way through the entire Sugarpill collection.

Packaging

Afterparty


Goldilux

Swatches

Afterparty, Goldilux dry, then wet.


In usual fashion, as soon as I got them, I took off the makeup I already had on and began playing. Unfortunately, I've been really sick and my eyes were not too receptive to makeup, so the looks didn't really come out too well at all... but I wanted to give you guys an idea of what they looked like anyways. Once again, I combined the two colors on one eye, and then used Afterparty to create a more wearable look.



Goldilux wet on lid
Afterparty in crease
The highlight color is a color I actually mixed myself... I had an empty mineral pot from BFTE and I mixed Vanilla and Naked pigments from MAC to create my own color.
Stila Kajal in Onyx
Buxom Lash


Afterparty on lid & lower lashline
Cross Cultural from MAC in crease & lower lashline
Wedge from MAC in crease
Vex from MAC as highlight


I'm really sorry these looks are so shitty, I'm pretty sure I came down with the flu... I feel like death warmed up. Points for effort? :]


Oh, I also got another Sugarpill sticker with my order, and I wanted to share where I keep them:



Haha, pretty soon it'll be covered!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the two colors I got the first time! Wow, I never even tried putting them together in a look but it looks awesome! I guess it reminded me too much of my high school, those were the colors haha :P

    ReplyDelete