This time I ordered all samples (I haven't liked the COTW for weeks!), which for me is a much better idea than buying full size, because I don't ever see myself getting through a full size of anything. I have too many eyeshadows to ever go through a whole pot of loose mineral eyeshadow. And if I do? Shell out another $2 for another one. So awesome.
I ordered Green Apple, Blue Bird, Grape, and Whisper. I also ordered an empty 5 gram jar (to mix my own color) and a pack of sifters for my sample jars. For 4 colors, 10 sifters, and an empty jar, I only spend $10. That's insanity. I love the affordability of this company.
I've showed you Grape in another post - I had a tiny free sample baggie of it, and I loved it, so I bought myself the sample size. The other three colors were new to me, and I bought them based on swatches online. I'm always nervous about blind buys (buying products you've never really seen in person) but I hadn't been disappointed from this company before, so I went for it. And boy am I glad I did.
Blue Bird is a beautiful true blue. When applied wet, it gives the most amazing sheen (I wouldn't call it shimmery, but it's definitely not matte) and it makes your eyes look so beautiful and sultry. Whisper is one of the most unique colors I've ever seen. It looks like a flesh toned color when it's in the pot, but when applied, it gives off the most gorgeous light blue irridescence. This one is perfect for a highlight, and I would probably use this one dry most frequently, but when used wet, the irridescence is amplified by 84729348730x. I love it. Green Apple is a beautiful blue-toned green. It looks lime compared to deeper blue-toned greens, but next to a true lime like Envy, you can tell a huge difference.
I did a couple looks with these colors. I didn't do any with grape, because I've used it before, but I'll probably do another complete look with it.


Green Apple (wet) on the lid & lower lashline
Midori by Sugarpil in the crease
Vex by MAC as a highlight
L'Oreal HIP gel liner in Black
Stila Kajal in Onyx on the waterline/tightline
Buxomlash mascara by Bare Escentuals
Blue Bird


Blue Bird (wet) all over the lid, into crease
Whisper from crease to brow
L'Oreal HIP gel liner in Black
Stila Kajal in Onyx on the waterline/tightline
Buxomlash mascara by Bare Escentuals
Please excuse the wiley undone brows, I had just gotten home from a long day when I found my package waiting for me and started playing. ;]
I am once again extremely pleased by this company. I'll more than likely be purchasing again. I love the affordability and quality of this company, and I would recommend it to just about anyone.
Interested in Beauty from the Earth? Visit them here.
Really pretty looks! Love them, hope to see more! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :]
ReplyDeleteWow they're so bright and pretty! I've never tried BftE before but I'm about to check them out now :)
ReplyDeleteThat green look is so pretty! And I love the sheen on that blue highlight color as well.
ReplyDeletewow... looks amazing!
ReplyDeletejjbeautysecrets.blogspot.com :)