Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dying to Try

There are always those companies that you hear, see, or read about, but never really think much of. Until one day you're like, what ze phack, why haven't I checked them out before? Yeah, I have a tendency to do that all the time. Currently, the two companies that are totally catching my attention are


Fortune Cookie Soaps


and

Candles by Victoria




I've seen both of these companies mentioned before. Candles by Victora has been around my ears for a very long time, but for some reason, I never really paid any attention. I checked out the website today and decided that sometime soon, I need to try a few candles. They have over 600 (yes, six-hundred) scents to choose from, so you're gaurenteed to find something that you'll like. It's a bit pricey, but I suppose I won't know if it's worth it unless I try it out.
I've only heard of Fortune Cookie Soaps a few times, and when I first saw them, I immediately fell in love with how adorable the soaps were! I have no idea why I never checked them out until recently, but when I did, I was totally shocked at how afforadable they are. Less than $3 (yes, three dollars! ha) for a soap. That's way more affordable than LUSH, plus, you can get them in cute little Chinese to-go boxes. I love it! I definitely can't wait to check them out.

I'm forseeing a lot of Christmas shopping happening on these two websites... which is also, of course, an excuse to get some stuff for myself. ;] Have any of you tried products from these companies? What do you think? What companies have you been dying to try? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment