Sunday, September 12, 2010

If I were to sell a few unwanted products...

Would anyone be interested?

I have a few products I just don't want. Rather than painfully throw them out, I'd rather see if anyone would want to buy them off of me.

The main one being Petticoat Mineralized Skinfinish by MAC. I bought it last January at a CCO because I had heard so much about it. It was one of those blind buys, where it looks pretty in the packaging and on other people (and swatched on my hand), but looks awful when I put it on. I have no idea why it looks so terrible on me, but it's just all wrong. It's a very red-toned blush, and I think it brings out the redness in my skin. It's a beautiful color so I'm very sad that it doesn't look right on me. I know this fits most everyone, and it's a coveted product, so I was going to offer it up to anyone who wants it. I just want to make sure that there's someone out there who does want it!

MSF's retail for about $28, I bought it for about $25, and I've only used it 3-4 times. So I was thinking about selling it for about $20. If anyone is interested, please leave me a comment! It's not in it's box but it's in great condition and lightly used. I'll gladly take a picture for anyone who wants one.

Thanks! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment