I... uhh... *ahem* ... OKAY, I LOVE JERSEY SHORE!
I know I know I knowww, it's awful, it's disgusting, it's a disgrace to American culture. But god damn, it's entertaining! It's pure, unclassy, brainless entertainment. Come on, we all need some of that sometimes!

Set aside all the makeup sins I see on that show, all the trashy outfits and obvious fake hair, nails, and tan, it's quite enjoyable. The drama is television gold, and the cast are some serious characters. Do I have favorites? Of course I do. Do I hate anyone? Of course I do!
Since season one, I've been in love with Jwoww. She's a total girl crush of mine. She's such a badass, too! This season, I've gotten a lot more fond of Snooki, even though she seems to get the most heat of all the people on the show. Yeah, she's definitely the tannest, but she's also the sweetest and funniest. Those two as a team are absolutely hysterical. Out of the guys, I love me some Pauly D and Vinny. Now for the ones that I wish I could smack in the head with a two by four... Ron, Sam, and Angelina. Those are the three that disgrace America (and New York, for that matter. I was born and raised in New York, believe me, they're embarrassing!) - what pukey people! I'm over the Ron and Sam drama, and Angelina should have never came back for season 2 to begin with.
Enough ranting... I just had to let it be known that yes, my name is Sam, and I have an addiction. To Jersey Shore. The first step of recovery is admitting you have a problem. ;]
What do you guys think? Does anyone out there love this show too? Still find it a disgrace? Let me know! :]
No comments:
Post a Comment