I only picked up two things (along with 2 samples), 'cause I forgot some stuff! It only gives me an excuse to go again. ;]
I got a refill of my favorite face mask.
BB Seaweed

I'm absolutely obsessed with this face mask. It's amazing. I'd reccommend it to anyone of any skin type. It's not specifically tailored to any one kind of skin type (although I'm normal - dry), so anyone can use it. It's just for a fresh, clean face. This leaves my face feeling incredibly soft and clean. Some may not enjoy the smell too much (it's slightly menthol-ish) but I loooove it. The texture may put some people off as well. It has very large chunks of seaweed in it, that really aren't my favorite thing, but it doesn't bother me too much. I love the product too much to care.
It's meant to be refrigerated, so when you apply it, it's freezing! It feels good though, real refreshing.
You apply a generous layer on your entire face, staying clear of your eyes. It says to keep it on for 5-10 minutes, but who ever listens to times given on packages? ;] I just keep it on as long as what feels good. Generally, I keep it on until it gets really hard and I can't move my face. Then, I rinse it off with warm water and a wash cloth.
Afterwards, I like to spray LUSH's Breath of Fresh Air, and then apply my moisturizer and eye cream. My skin feels so amazing afterwards, I have to tell myself to stop touching it. It gives you baby soft skin.
I also checked out their lip scrubs. I've heard good things about them, and I've been needing something to help repair my lips. I live in a desert, so my lips get very dry and flaky, and using chapstick and lip butter just isn't enough.
Bubblegum Lip Scrub

There's three different 'flavors' of this - bubblegum, mint julep, and vanilla. Both the mint and the vanilla smelled like straight up chocolate, and I can't STAND chocolate flavored/scented things. Don't get me wrong, I'm probably the biggest chocolate lover you'll ever meet... but the artificial chocolate is one of the most disgusting things ever invented. So in any event, I got the bubblegum scented - the most tolerable of all three.
I reccommend using this over a sink, as the texture is very dry and it will fall all over the place. Take a small amount on your fingers, and rub it all over your lips. You can scrub using your finger, or disperse a good amount all over your lips and then just rub your lips together. I wouldn't do this for longer than a minute, because it's very grainy and course. To remove it? Lick it off! It's 100% edible. It tastes amazing, too. If you really don't feel comfortable, just rub it off with some water.
They say to use this without water, but if you think the texture is too harsh for your lips, take some on your finger and wet it slightly before rubbing it on your lips. It'll help dissolve the product a little bit and make it softer to use.
I really loved this when I used it. I've only used it twice, but it leaves your lips feeling soooo soft. I would reccommend using this only two or three times a week, because it's very abrasive. After using this, I use a lip butter, because you definitely need something a little more intense than just a chapstick. I use the little pots of lip butter from The Body Shop. I'll do another post on these later, because I love them too, and have lots to say... this post is already long enough.
SHUT UP SAMMM! :]
No comments:
Post a Comment