I took some pictures of the packaging because it was absolutely adorable.

How cute is that little kitty?! My favorite part is the rainbow star next to my address... that I obviously blurred out.









There's all the cute packaging. Now on to the real fun stuff!
Midori




Tiara





Swatches

Midori, Tiara dry, Tiara wet;
all over no base OR concealer.
I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE. They're so rich, soft, and pigmented. I was almost drooling over them, and I could barely wait to start playing. I did two different looks - one on each eye (like I usually do when I play around with makeup). I used Tiara wet on my lid with Midori blended into the crease for a bright, bold look. I then wanted to use Midori and make it a wearable, every day look, so I used that on the lid with some neutral browns in the crease (Wedge, Soft Brown, Quarry from MAC). I paired them up with Hipness blush by MAC and Liberated lipglass by MAC.


Midori blends like an absolute dream, and when used wet, Tiara is absolutely stunning. The only teeny tiny downside, is that Tiara is very messy - glitter got everywhere. That's something that's really no big deal at all (to me at least), and it's far too beautiful of a color for me to care at all.
I will absolutely be purchasing from Sugarpill again after the great first impression I had. I have a feeling that these colors will be worn multiple times this week.
Interested? You can purchase Sugarpill products here on their website.
They look gorgeous on you! I especially love that first look you did with both the colors! I've been wanting Tiara... I have Afterparty and Goldilux and I love them. Golilux is messy too though haha I guess you'll have that with loose shadows.
ReplyDeleteGreat post :)
Thanks so much! Goldilux is on my list too, it's tooooo beautiful. :]
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that first look, those colors look beautiful together.
ReplyDeleteThey look so pretty on you! I've been wanting Sugarpill pressed shadows for months... I drool over them, too! haha xD
ReplyDelete