Saturday, August 7, 2010

Heeelllllooooo?

I've totally neglected this blog. I started it 'cause I wanted to be a part of the beauty community (more than just a reader/viewer) but got completely bored and frustrated and busy with other things.

This is try number two.

I'm moved in with the boytoy, starting college in the fall. I also moved 3000 miles away from where I used to live. So as of now, my friend count is a big fat 0. I need people to share my hobby with! Yeahyeahyeah I'll make friends, but I never seem to meet people in real life who love makeup and shit like that the way I do. I never understood that. Does that happen to anyone else? The only other makeup lovers you know are online. It's strange. Like we're all spread out. I dunno. I live in Las Vegas now, so if there are any makeup lovers out there, hit me up, we'll be amigas mejores.


So I guess I'm just gonna dive right back into this. Delete most of the piss posts on here, and start fresh. I'll keep a few good ones. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment